27 May 2009

lately shmately.


Whilest in LA today for work, I met Robert for lunch and we went to Philippe's! I had seen the place on the Travel Channel's top 10 sandwiches in the US show...it's where the French Dip was invented and it was so authentic and fabulous. My now nausea has nothing to do with my gluttony this afternoon. Surfer man. I went to watch in the freezing cold April wind...he bought me Souplantation. Fair trade. This=proof that I got bored while Robert was surfing and decided to drown my sorrows in baking...hmm sounds alot like THIS afternoon.



Grabbing a bite to eat at the ole Farmer's Market, Disneyland, CA. This is post whole basket of fish and chips and pre riding California Screamin' right away and being the closest I've ever been to letting it all out on a roller coaster I've ever been. Needless to say, the large sized chocolate swirl cone from Catch-a-flave, didn't exactly remedy my situation.

No comments: