24 October 2009

what we been doin.

New couch, new side table, same coffee table that finally feels at home.

1. Most boxes are unpacked but I have few havens in our apartment that I can actually sit in and relax knowing everything is where I want it to be. This is a long decision process for me.

2. We booked our anniversary trip finally! And we're going to Savannah, Georgia! I've ALWAYS wanted to see the South and it seemed the best way to actually relax on our little vacation. Points of interest I can't wait for: Riverboat cruise, Haunted Ghost Trolley tour, Horse drawn carriages, Antique stores galore, and Paula Deen's Lady & Sons Restaurant (yum.).

3. I can't believe we've almost been married a year...and when I say I can't believe it, I mean because it feels like we've always been married. And I mean that in a good way.

4. I'm working 4 days a week with Robert nowadays, it's fun being together alot!

5. My arms have been sore for 2 weeks from painting, yes painting. I am such an incredible wimp.

6. Robert's out eating El Torito right now for Ryan's bachelor party and I am sooo jealous.

7. In our little courtyard here we are surrounded by youngin's ages 4 and under and I love it, they're so friendly, we have a welcoming committee each night :)

8. Went to a Halloween party last night and did the 3 legged race and I was the first to fall face first, which therefore brought Robert down face first...his reaction? "Get up! We're gonna be last!!!" loved it.

9. Robert usually lets me do what I want when it comes to decorating, but a couple weeks ago he said, "Honey...we have alot of empty picture frames in our house." hint hint? I MUST search through our thousands of wedding pictures.

10. Our new laundry room is coin-op. This is already a thorn in my side.

2 comments:

Tracy Elder said...

Yay! Thanks for giving us the update. FYI-I have your old calling :)

Carly A said...

Your apartment looks so good! I am jealous of your anniversary trip... maybe I'll sneak into one of your suitcases.